Engaged couple!!

Engaged couple!!

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Inches loss :) and injury setback :(

Well good news first...I lost 1 and 1/2 inches off my waist!!!! It was the best feeling EVER!! My skinny jeans fit perfectly and I owe it all to Pure Barre ladies!! The tucking and squeezing paid off big time!!! I was getting better at my eating, but still have some difficultly so I joined Weight Watchers. I like it so far because really you can eat anything in moderation. Yesterday was pretty hard though, ended up having to eat asparagus for dinner since I used majority of the points in the morning and afternoon. I'm excited to see how adding Weight Watchers to my working out, changes my body.

For the setback, I have injured my tailbone somehow. I don't know how this happened, but it is one of the worst pains I've ever had!! I didn't fall or anything, the only thing I can think of is maybe I hurt it by wearing my high boots all day yesterday. I'm  so mad that I've missed PB now 2 days in row and hoping it will miraculously be healed over night so I can make it to Barrett's 6am class tomorrow and make it to work!'

Sorry if there are typos in this on, I'm typing through pain!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment