Engaged couple!!

Engaged couple!!

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Pure MESS UP!!

Well I'm the biggest dum, dum ever!! So I woke up early this morning to get a few things done before jumping into my car for Barrett's class. I was so,so,so excited to take Barrett's class because I haven't had her in forever!!! I was pumped for 8:50 to come around so I could tuck, tuck, tuck. Only problem was, was that the class was actually at 8:30...grrrrr!!! I am so mad at myself. I had a challenge to do 10 days in a row, and yesterday made 7 days so today would have been 8. I'm starting over again tomorrow for 10 days!

Positive note: I ended my week with an amazing Thursday double band class with Chasity and another outstanding double band class with Karen on Friday, plus I get to finish out my weekend on Sunday with Barrett. Wish I would have double checked the time this morning, but I guess "it is what it is"! Headed to Shelbyville in a few hours to have my measurements done (fingers crossed)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment