Engaged couple!!

Engaged couple!!

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Pure Relief

Finally I was able to get into PB today. I had to take off the past two days for meetings, but today was a PERFECT class to come back too! Chasity had my thighs shaking like I was taking class for the first time, and I loved it!! I did get on the scale yesterday and...big time downer I actually gained a pound...NO GOOD!! So it's time for me to really buckle down and watch my diet and make sure to give 110% at PB!! Hopefully this will be the only set back I'll have.

As for the diet, that is still my down fall!! Thanks though to Allison for the great baked apple chip idea, I'm going to make them tonight and hopefully tomorrow instead of grabbing for a hand full of chips I'll grab some apple chips!! I'm also upping my PB workout and going to the intensive class on Sunday so I'm  sure that will kick me right back on track!! I'll be posting my weight again on Tuesday :) (fingers crossed)

No comments:

Post a Comment