Engaged couple!!

Engaged couple!!

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Pure Honesty!!!

     Well today is the day where I tell the world my measurements and weight...YIKES!!! I can't wait to see how Pure Barre is going to help me drop inches and weight for the big dress, or should I say small dress :)
  • Weight: 116 pounds
  • Waist: 28 1/2 inches
  • Hips: 36 1/4 inches
  • Thighs: 18 1/2 inches
     Today was my first Pure Barre (PB) class after actually knowing my measurements, and I felt like really pushing myself!! Megan (the PB instructor) made it easy for me to motivate myself to push my hips lower than the bar and rise higher on my tippy toes during class through the thigh workout by her encouraging words and peppy attitude. Now, my next goal for PB is to really push myself during the seat portion of the class. The words "Squeeze and lift" and still in my mind right now, I can't wait till tomorrow night to "really get after it" as Megan would say!! Now onto planning my eating plan for this week...

1 comment:

  1. AHHHH!! I feel like a celebrity :) Girl - you always GET AFTER IT in a PB class... You're gonna look totes hott for the big day, I just know it. And you've inspired me to get back into healthy eating too!

    ReplyDelete